The man that hath no music in himself, Nor is not moved with the concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems and spoils.


-William Shakespeare

Sunday, December 11, 2011

FUCK FINALS NUFF SAID

Sup Studious Haterz.

So I first must say that I feel bad for everyone who has finals this week. I have finals this week, but I am currently attending the shittiest community college in the world (for one more week thank jesus) so finals are a joke. I have literally, LITERALLY spent more time constructing my study playlist than I have reading a book, or studying notes. Thought I'd share to help you all get through this week.


The Roots-Redford (For Yia-Yia & Pappou)-off their new album, this is a Sufjan Stevens cover

Amiina- Rugla-Found this group on iTunes. Very similar to Sigur Ros, and their from Iceland as well. 

Patty Griffin- Mary-this is the song from Sons of Anarchy when Gemma tells Clay and Jax she got raped

Xavier Rudd-Come Let Go- blogged this song a few days ago but def good for studying. 

The National- I Need My Girl-Cannot find the album version of this track. Still sick, National kills it always. 

Patrick Cassidy-Funeral March-From the film "The Tree of Life" one of the best ever made. 

Audrau Mae Ft. The Forest People-Forever Young- Another Sons OA track. 

Sigur Ros-Untitled Track (Vaka)-Hauntingly beautiful song. Watch the music video. 


Best For Last
The Cinematic Orchestra-That Home


BONUS
John Lennon-So this is Christmas -This is the song where in the beginning you can hear someone whispering about killing John Lennon



No comments:

Post a Comment